Yoga At Usery Mountain Regional Park
Inner Vision Yoga is proud to bring yoga to the East Valley! Yoga Classes will be held at the new NatureCenter at Usery Mountain Regional Park…
Within the beautiful setting of the Usery Mountain, be inspired to explore your breath (pranayama) and fundamental postures (asana) to reinforce foundation and focus. These classes are appropriate for all levels.
Usery Mountain Regional Park
3939 N. Usery Pass Road, Mesa, AZ 85207
- Saturday 8:30AM- 9:45AM
- Tuesday 9:00AM-10:15AM
Click here to pay for classes on-line.
- Drop in price- (includes yoga instruction and entry into Usery Mtn Park)
- $12.00 for Maricopa County Parks Annual Pass Holders and 1mos/3mos/6mos/yearly unlimited Inner Vision Yoga Package Holders.
- $15.00 for drop ins for non-members
- 5 Class Package- (includes yoga instruction and entry into Usery Mtn Park)
- $55.00 for Maricopa County Parks Annual Pass Holders and 1mos/3mos/6mos/yearly unlimited unlimited Inner Vision Yoga Package Holders.
- $70.00 for non-members
- 10 Class Package- (includes yoga instruction and entry into Usery Mtn Park)
- $100.00 for Maricopa County Parks Annual Pass Holders and 1mos/3mos/6mos/yearly unlimited unlimited Inner Vision Yoga Package Holders.
- $120.00 for non-members
- NEW- 1 month/ 30 Days Unlimited classes at Usery Park (includes yoga instruction and entry into Usery Mtn Park) Not transferable and CANNOT be shared.
Please bring your annual pass to class for verification
(Sorry, Inner Vision Class Packages or Free Classes Passes cannot be used for off-site yoga instruction)
Class packages can be shared with Spouses/Partners. Monthly unlimited classes CANNOT be shared
If using a credit card to pay for classes or packages please come 10 minutes early
What to bring-
- Yoga mat (a very limited amount of mat rentals will be available at $2- Cash only)
- Towel optional
What you should know-
- If it is your 1st time to attend a class, please arrive 10 minutes early to fill out and complete registration and waiver form. (You may download the form, print , complete, and bring it with youto save time)
- Check/Sign in on the class roster
- We will accept credit or debit cards on location but if at all possible– PLEASE BRING CASH/CHECK.
- If paying by credit/debit arrive 10 minutes early to process transaction
- Please have exact change if paying cash at the door
- Please refrain from wearing perfume when coming to class
- Wear comfortable sports/yoga apparel (form fitting tank tops or tee shirts work best)
- Please turn off cell phones and PDA’s while class is in session
- Inform the instructor if you are pregnant or if you have any medical issues that may prevent you from doing some asanas before the class start
Why do yoga before a hike?
- Cultivate spacial awareness- the mind-body connection that allows the brain to effectively direct the body with ease and grace over varied terrain.
- Emphasizes balancing skills to help hikers glide effortlessly over uneven, constantly changing ground.
- Develop core strength for control and stability for hiking maneuvers.
- Strengthen and increase lung capacity through breath awareness.
If you have any specific questions regarding this class or Inner Vision Yoga, please contact us at 480-632-7899 or e-mail us .