Team-Taught by Anatomy Experts and Massage & Yoga Therapists, Heath & Nicole Reed
Join live in person or online. You will receive video recording afterwards for lifetime review
Saturday, Sept 18th, 2021, in Tempe, 1:00pm – 3:00pm
$25 before Sept 17th/$35 after
Join us in a community of loving kindness as we internally and externally realign with the changing seasons. Explore ancient practices and sacred rites to inspire your modern approach to a love-filled and healthy lifestyle. Using Nature as our exemplar, we will practice yoga, acupressure, qigong, journaling, contemplation, meditation, ritual, and more!
Just as the trees are shedding their leaves and drawing their energy toward the trunk and roots this time of year, together we will shed the excesses of summer heat, and consolidate our energy into the core and roots of our being to prepare for the next season. Be prepared to love, laugh, and learn as we let it go, and let it flow! And enjoy the exponential power of gathering and transforming in a community of like-minded people!! Participate with us live at Inner Vision Yoga Studio in Tempe, or enjoy practicing at your own pace with the recording.
Some of the practices to align with our Autumnal flow include:
- Activating the human superpower of letting go by releasing whatever does not serve us
- Aligning to the unique and special features of Mother Nature’s autumnal rhythms/patterns
- Practicing gentle qigong to open the “wind gates” and liberate the unwinding powers of the Metal element
- Fortifying our health with conscious breathing practices
- Delving into the healing power of our body’s “microbiome”
- Nurturing a healthy relationship with sadness and grief
Heath and Nicole Reed are co-founders of Living Metta (living “loving kindness”), a continuing education company that unearths the practical tools of healing through the lenses of bodywork, yoga therapy, medical qigong, and other somatic sciences.PURCHASE ONLINE
« Return to Workshops page