with Deb Althoff
Saturday, June 4th, 2022
12:30 – 2:00pm
in Tempe or Online
Learn the basics of yoga in this workshop designed for new yogis, as well as students needing to get back to basics.
Our time together will include the following:
- Breathwork (Pranayama) – Learn to slow, deepen and control the way you breathe.
- Postures (Asana) – Learn some common yoga poses and how to modify them for your own practice.
- Yoga Philosophy, Intentions and Namaste – What does it all mean?
- Flexibility, strength, balance, and alignment.
- Health benefits and more!
Deb Althoff believes that yoga can benefit every body, regardless of physical capabilities. She brings a joyful and lighthearted approach to her yoga classes, helping students recognize their own glory, as well as their ability to heal and thrive. Deb received her yoga teacher training through Inner Vision Yoga. She holds a 500-hour yoga teaching certification with an emphasis on healing with yoga therapy.
Price is $25 by May 28th, 2022. $35 starting May 29th, 2022.PURCHASE ONLINE