Inner Vision Yoga’s dedicated and enthusiastic teachers have extensive experience in every aspect of yoga from asana to anatomy to philosophy with an emphasis on cultivating greater awareness. All classes are taught in a thoroughly supportive atmosphere to encourage physical and mental transformation. “Go in, Peace Out” means that you experience more than just a “workout”; each class becomes a practice integrating mind, body and soul.
Inner Vision Yoga offers yoga in three locations; Tempe, Chandler and Ahwatukee and offers more than 140 classes each week, with more than 30 teachers on staff. Nearly all of our teachers are Master Certified teachers or in a Master Certification training program and many have been teaching 10 years or more.
Limited time offer for New Students! Now through Oct 31, 2019, Get 30 days of unlimited yoga in one of our studios for only $29!* Take classes at one of our three studios, Tempe, Ahwatukee or Chandler for this blowout special price! All regular and HOT classes included at either studio! Learn more!
OR take classes at all three locations …
New students, take your pick of classes at any of our three locations and enjoy our award-winning yoga classes with our New Student Introductory Packages.
30 Days of unlimited yoga for only $49 – Buy New Student Package
OR 5 Classes (60 Days To Use) $49! – Contact studio to purchase
New Student Introductory Packages
- Take your pick of classes at any of our three locations and enjoy our award-winning yoga classes with one of our New Student Introductory Packages.
- 30 days of unlimited yoga classes for just $49. Plenty of time to try them all!
- Or 5 Classes (60 Days To Use) $49!
- Choose from more than 140 classes and more than teachers. Inner Vision Yoga offers more classes than any other yoga studio in the East Valley. All levels, all styles welcome.
- Receive 20% off regular priced retail items in a single purchase during your new student introduction.
- New student package valid for first time visitors and local, valley residents only. This special offer is only valid on your first visit to the studio.
Some guidelines to make the practice better for you and your fellow students
- Whether you bring it into class or leave it in a cubby in the changing room, please turn off or completely silence your cell phone (please do not leave your phone on vibrate). A yoga class is a great opportunity to step away from technology for an hour or so!
- Please keep your voice low while in the studio, so as not to disturb others who may already be in another class or preparing for their class.
- Please arrive a few minutes early to check in for your class, give yourself time to change and set up your mat before class starts. If you must enter the classroom after class starts, please do so quietly. Please note that students arriving too late may be turned away.
- As classes fill, please make space for your fellow yogis by moving your mat when you can.
- Please refrain from wearing perfume, cologne or scented oils as other students may be sensitive to smells.
- If you need to walk across the practice room, it is a good and kind practice not to step on other’s yoga mats.
- When possible, please allow the previous class in the room exit the room before you enter for your class.
- Please take the time to neatly put away any props that you use during your class.
- All instruction is a suggestion; nothing is mandatory. Rest is always an option.
What to bring for yoga class
Coming in before or after work? Inner VisionYoga has changing rooms and showers available. As for the class itself, here’s what to bring…
- Comfortable, non-restrictive workout clothing
- A water bottle and towel for heated and more active classes (water is also available on premise, but you will need to bring your own bottle to fill)
- A yoga Mat (yoga mats may also be purchased or rented at Inner Vision Yoga)
- A change of clothing if you’d like to shower before or after class (soap/shampoo is provided)
Towel and Mat rentals are available for $3. Props such as blocks, blankets and belts will be available in-class if needed.
Perhaps the most important thing to bring is yourself — to just show up and give yourself the gift of time spent strengthening and cleansing the body/mind while connecting with your entire being.
I’m new to Yoga. What should I expect?
Nothing like you’ve ever experienced before. Ideally, yoga teaches us to let go of expectations so we can experience life as it is in this moment.
Here is some additional reading:
- If arriving late, please be courteous and quiet when entering a class already in session. Latecomers may be turned away if too late. Please understand that we try to honor safety and discourage disruptions.
- See staff for lost & found items. Please check on lost items promptly. Items remaining after 3 weeks will be donated.