Class Package Purchase and Refund Policies
SPECIAL NOTICE FOR THE COVID 19 PANDEMIC: If you pre-register for a LIVE class online and do not cancel earlier than one hour before your class, your class package will be charged. We have very limited space available and want to serve the waiting lists that we have in the studio and online for your spot. Please cancel sooner than one hour before class to avoid having your class package debited.
We could not do it without YOU! It is our intention to provide the highest quality yoga instruction available. If ever you feel ill at ease about your purchase, please do not hesitate to contact us with your concerns. We are happy to work with you in a way that is fair and respectful.
- Class Packages are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Unlimited Class Packages may not be shared.
- Numbered Class Packages may be shared by Immediate Family Living in same household only.
Refund Policy on Workshops
- You may receive a full refund (minus any credit card fees) if you cancel your registration 30 days or more before the event date. Refunds over $50 may be in the form of a check at the sole discretion of Inner Vision Yoga.
- If we announce an event as “SOLD OUT” in the studio or online, no refund or credit will be given after announcement as you have taken a space that could have been purchased by another practitioner.
- If canceled 29 days to four days before the start of the event, you will receive 50% studio credit.
- NO Refund or credit if canceled within 3 days of the event. (Example: for a weekend workshop that starts Friday, no refunds are given after Tuesday night, even if you purchased a Sunday class).
- Any refunds on credit card payments are subject to a 5% fee to cover credit card processing of refund and return.
Refund Policy on Teacher Trainings
Teacher Trainings, continuing education programs and Yoga Therapy Master Training events are governed by additional policies and regulations. Learn more about our teacher training refund policy.